Gastronomy in Medellin
We solve your doubts about our cuisine and we invite you to taste the culinary culture of our city and country
Where can I eat Bandeja Paisa?
The restaurants where you can eat the best bandeja paisa are:
- La Hacienda.
- Doña Rosa.
Where can I buy fresh fruits and vegetables?
You can find a great variety of fruits and vegetables in:
- Plaza Minorista.
- Plaza Mayorista.
- Almacenes Éxito.
Which restaurants have live music?
- Restaurant La Causa in Laureles and Poblado
- La Pampa Argentina
- Delirio Exquisito Poblado
- La Matriarca
- Al Patio
- La Provincia
Where can I try arepa paisa?
You can find the traditional arepas in J&C Delicias, Guille Arepas and Mi Arepa in Unicentro mall.
Where can I eat handcrafted pizza?
There are several pizza places in Medellín:
- La Pastizzeria and Pane e Pomodoro in Laureles.
- Artigiano, Della Nona, La Rotonda and Olivia in El Poblado.
What bakery or pastry can I visit?
If you want a traditional bakery we suggest you:
- Repostería Versalles, and The Astor in The Downtown.
There are also others such as:
- Santa Elena
- Tortas y Tortas
- Deli, Mikaela, Valentina and Santa Leña.
Where can I buy typical candies?