Tours in Medellin
We show you the tours most asked by the people who visit us.
Where can I take a chiva tour? What does it include? and How long does it last?
Which companies in Medellin offer coffee tours? and Where are they done?
- Toucan Café offers the possibility of visiting a coffee farm, the duration of the tour is a whole day, the departure time is 9:00 am but it is recommended to be 20 minutes before and the meeting place is Toucan Café. The tour includes: Round trip transportation, bilingual guide, drink and lunch. (departures: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays).
- Tourism in Medellin makes visits coffee crops in Jardin, it Includes: Transportation, refreshments in the morning, lunch, visit to coffee farms to learn about the coffee process, visit to the municipalities of Hispania, Andes and Jardín, talk about the cultivation of coffee, guide, assistance card.
- Travel Golden Travel: The tour includes round trip transportation, visit to the municipalities of Hispania, Jardin and Andes, lunch, visit the coffee farm to know the process of coffee and its benefits, driver guide. The cost of the tour is according to the number of people.
Where are the Natural Spas in Antioquia?
In Antioquia we have several spas:
- Cocorná, which is 1 hour and 30 minutes from Medellin.
- San Carlos, at 1 hour and 30 minutes
- San Rafael, at 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- San Luis, at 2 hours and 40 minutes of Medellín.
Which tour operators offer panoramic tours in the city?
Turibus offers a tour with seven stops with different departure times, Tourism and Chiva Medellin S.A.S also offer this type of services.
With which operator can I take a free walking tour? and What places do they visit
Real City Tour the Walking Tours and Free Tour offer this type of service. The tour is around downtown, it has a duration of 4 hours, you must book in advance on the website. In the Comuna 13 there is also the GraffiTour, its route is around the murals and the electric stairs, you must book it in advance.